Our trial attorneys have years of experience handling civil cases in state and federal courts, including state appeals courts, U.S. Seventh and Federal Circuits, and the U.S. Supreme Court. We also represent business and individual clients in administrative and disciplinary hearings.
Litigation of any kind is expensive and time consuming. Before we take any case to court, we first seek to resolve our client’s legal dispute through negotiation, mediation or arbitration. If that is not an option or if it proves ineffective in obtaining an appropriate result, we will not hesitate to take your case to court. Our attorneys regularly handle cases involving:
- Trust and estate disputes
- Intellectual property claims (trademark, copyright, and trade dress infringement)
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Contract disputes and breach of contract
- Real estate litigation, lease disputes, construction defect claims and other construction disputes
- Employment disputes (non-compete agreements, wage and hour claims, trade secret violations)
- Professional negligence
- Insurance litigation
- Shareholder disputes and partnership disputes
Other Areas of Civil Litigation
In addition to business litigation, we assist clients with product liability and cases, tax litigation, and contested adoption matters.